Please scroll down to view our available rooms
We offer a number of flexible hire spaces which are suitable for meetings, lectures, courses and workshops. Hospitality can be provided by the team from the Guildhouse cafe.
For booking enquiries and further information, please feel free to give us a call on 01788 542467, drop us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to have a chat.
This is the largest room at The Percival Guildhouse, situated on the ground floor making it accessible to all. Named after Maurice Beresford who was the first paid sub warden of the Guildhouse and helped to achieve the highest amount of membership during 1942 to 1947 (550 members) it is a fitting tribute to all the work he contributed.
Another large room located on the first floor of The Percival Guildhouse which can be accessed via our internal lift or by taking one flight of stairs. It was this room that crafted the policy of naming rooms after distinguished Guildhousians. Named after Dr Percival, an advocate of adult education and the individual to whom the Guildhouse is dedicated.
Harry Batchelor Room
Named after a former Secretary of The Guildhouse and group co-ordinator of the Rugby Family History Group, Harry Batchelor was a long standing supporter of PGH. A large light and airy room suitable for lectures, meetings, classes or workshops, located on the first floor. It can be accessed via our internal lift or by taking one flight of stairs.
Our smallest, but cosiest room at the PGH. The Lyon Room is named after P.H.B Lyon, Headmaster of Rugby School during 1933 to 1949 and President of The Guildhouse throughout. Lyon’s dedication to PGH was unbounded and he would always be seen to be encouraging and supporting officers in times of need. Located on the first floor it is accessible via the internal lift or by taking one flight of stairs.
A 2nd floor room, it can be accessed using the internal lift or by ascending 2 flights of steep stairs. The room is suitable for meetings, lectures, courses and workshops. Named after Fred Gibson a former Secretary of the Guildhouse who had a keen interest in adult education joining the WEA in its early years.
This is a large basement room, accessed via a steep set of stairs. Named after one of our founding fathers whose vision, idealism and persistence contributed to the establishment of The Guildhouse at an early date. Frank Metcalfe was also the First Vice President in office during 1925-1929.